Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I am looking for age gap relationships

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-12-06 12:24:28 +0000, said:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm

Excellent. My wife's 50. Can I trade her in for a couple of 25 year olds?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I am a spammer with a gap in my head

Sloooooooooow wrote:
I found a best place spam canned

http://www. Iamlookingforspampastitssellbydate.htm

Whilst I have to agree with the Chinlessslur of the Exchequer's
synopsis of Chinese IT ability. He did make no mention of their ability
to interact with humans. I find the quaint gullibility of the OP
somewhat mollifying.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-12-06 12:24:28 +0000, said:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm

Excellent. My wife's 50. Can I trade her in for a couple of 25 year
olds?

Make sure you try them out first. Are they well made? Fit for the purpose?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-12-06 12:24:28 +0000, said:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm

Excellent. My wife's 50. Can I trade her in for a couple of 25 year
olds?

That depends upon the size of your wallet.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-12-06 19:16:32 +0000, "ARWadsworth"

On 2006-12-06 12:24:28 +0000, said:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm

Excellent. My wife's 50. Can I trade her in for a couple of 25 year olds?

That depends upon the size of your wallet.

Adam

Oh, I don't know. Expectations rise as they get older.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy Hall writes
On 2006-12-06 19:16:32 +0000, "ARWadsworth"

On 2006-12-06 12:24:28 +0000, said:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men

Younger women to interact with each other:
http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm
Excellent. My wife's 50. Can I trade her in for a couple of
25 year olds?

That depends upon the size of your wallet.
Adam

Oh, I don't know. Expectations rise as they get older.

It's about all that does

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-12-06 12:24:28 +0000, said:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men
and Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm

Excellent. My wife's 50. Can I trade her in for a couple of 25
year olds?

Make sure you try them out first. Are they well made? Fit for the
purpose?

Due to the HSE don't you have to run a risk assessment too?

Step 1
Identify the hazards
Step 2
Decide who might be harmed and how
Step 3
Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
Step 4
Record your findings and implement them
Step 5
Review your assessment and update if necessary

Don.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Don Spumey
writes
On 2006-12-06 12:24:28 +0000, said:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men
and Younger women to interact with each other:

http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm

Excellent. My wife's 50. Can I trade her in for a couple of 25
year olds?

Make sure you try them out first. Are they well made? Fit for the
purpose?

Due to the HSE don't you have to run a risk assessment too?

Step 1
Identify the hazards
Step 2
Decide who might be harmed and how
Step 3
Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
Step 4
Record your findings and implement them
Step 5
Review your assessment and update if necessary

Make a big sign "Watch the gap"

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy Hall writes
On 2006-12-06 19:16:32 +0000, "ARWadsworth"

On 2006-12-06 12:24:28 +0000, said:

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men
Younger women to interact with each other:
http://www.aboutme.com/users/suggest...datingclub.htm
Excellent. My wife's 50. Can I trade her in for a couple of 25
year olds?
That depends upon the size of your wallet.
Adam

Oh, I don't know. Expectations rise as they get older.

It's about all that does

Not if you had a 20 year old wife.

Adam

I am looking for age gap relationships nancy Home Ownership 0 December 6th 06 05:54 AM
I am looking for age gap relationships lindayl15 Home Repair 2 December 6th 06 04:16 AM
I am looking for age gap relationships lindayl16 UK diy 2 December 5th 06 12:34 PM
Faking age?? TrailRat Woodworking 6 May 31st 05 07:16 PM
age of refrig? Diane Home Repair 7 August 30th 04 09:59 PM