Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default 500 unread posts overnight

"Jim Way" verbally sodomised in
:

On 2-Dec-2006, Phil Kyle wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
On 25 Nov 2006 06:30:34 -0800, wrote:

Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

On 25 Nov 2006 04:06:31 -0800,
wrote:

DVH wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
DVH wrote:

"Theobold Watcher" wrote
in message ...
Theobold Watcher wrote:

I had 643 messages this morning and I read every single
message posted
the new demon.local newsgroup as I feel it is my duty to
acknowledge
the
sacrifices made by the plucky allies during the Great
Revolutionary
Sig
War (commenced 2003). If it had not been for them you would
be unable
post your little whine here today.
Another snipe from the gutter.
You want to watch wot your posting, young-fellow-me-lad. Tork
like that might have you ending up in the other camp.
In my view, you're either with us or against us or somewhere
in between.
Or, as in my case, viewing the whole thing with Olympian
detachment.

The Olympians weren't very detached though. They were forever
disguising themselves as trees and ****ing peasant girls, or
meddling in wars, or getting agitated about one thing or
another.
That's when I fell for
The Leda of the Swan (brrrm, brrrm)

In that case, I view the whole thing with the detachment of the
Buddha.
Can the Buddha be detached? I tried once but found him far too
heavy, so he remains on his plinth.

It is not that the Buddha is heavy; it is that you are unable to
lift him because you are yourself bound to the earth by the mental
chains of logic. Listen to the sound of one hand clapping and you
will be free.

I will never be free. I have eaten whale meat.

Sick!

You've eaten whale sick?

Your mate Harry Bloomfield once got eaten by a whale but it sicked him
back up after he kept repeating himself. (You may crosspost this if
necessary.)

Well, the whale presumably mistook him for plankton, which is an easy
mistake to make. Although I think "mate" is probably the wrong word.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s