Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default a DIY film, by me, @ YouTube

A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Posted to uk.d-i-y

TOR Hershman wrote:
A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Too long...I've not got 5 minutes to waste...it might be the best film in
the wrold, but if it's not over within 120 seconds I don't want to know.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
TOR Hershman wrote:
A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Too long...I've not got 5 minutes to waste...it might be the best film in
the wrold, but if it's not over within 120 seconds I don't want to know.

You sound like my wife.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Phil L wrote:
TOR Hershman wrote:
A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Too long...I've not got 5 minutes to waste...it might be the best film in
the wrold, but if it's not over within 120 seconds I don't want to know.

aye, switched off after 30 secs!!! watse of my peepers

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Staffbull wrote:
Phil L wrote:
TOR Hershman wrote:
A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Too long...I've not got 5 minutes to waste...it might be the best
film in the wrold, but if it's not over within 120 seconds I don't
want to know.

aye, switched off after 30 secs!!! watse of my peepers

Old show business advice;

Get on.

Get on with it.

Get off.

Never failed me yet.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-12-01 22:29:48 +0000, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Staffbull wrote:
Phil L wrote:
TOR Hershman wrote:
A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Too long...I've not got 5 minutes to waste...it might be the best
film in the wrold, but if it's not over within 120 seconds I don't
want to know.

aye, switched off after 30 secs!!! watse of my peepers

Old show business advice;

Get on.

Get on with it.

Get off.

Never failed me yet.

... and this is for the day job....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default a DIY film, by "Old Crankee Workshop", @ YouTube

TOR Hershman wrote:
A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

.... nah, this is muchhhhhhh better

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Old+Crankee+Workshop&search=S earch

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-12-01 22:29:48 +0000, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Staffbull wrote:
Phil L wrote:
TOR Hershman wrote:
A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Too long...I've not got 5 minutes to waste...it might be the best
film in the wrold, but if it's not over within 120 seconds I don't
want to know.

aye, switched off after 30 secs!!! watse of my peepers

Old show business advice;

Get on.

Get on with it.

Get off.

Never failed me yet.

.. and this is for the day job....

I wish it were my day job, entertainment pays much more than handymaning,
but not as regular.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
The Medway Showbusiness Coach wrote:
Old show business advice;
Get on.
Get on with it.
Get off.
Never failed me yet.

Have you thought of doing training sessions for QVC presenters?

What makes you think they have any training :-)

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

TOR Hershman wrote:

A lill' film I did, @ YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Wow, is that dull or what?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-12-01 23:54:08 +0000, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Old show business advice;

Get on.

Get on with it.

Get off.

Never failed me yet.

.. and this is for the day job....

I wish it were my day job, entertainment pays much more than
handymaning, but not as regular.

Nuisance that. Illustrates where people's priorities and
expectations of what they will pay is, though, doesn't it?