Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Battery charger mains socket

Thanks for all the comments. An answer to the question might have been
nice.;-)

--
*Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Thanks for all the comments. An answer to the question might have been
nice.;-)

Hi

Neutrik Powercon

http://tinyurl.com/vtczu

Regards,

Steve

Posted to uk.d-i-y

stevelup wrote:
Neutrik Powercon
http://tinyurl.com/vtczu

Actually, they are not waterproof...

The only thing I can think of is that which has already been suggested
- the 16A CEEFORM connector.

Steve

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Thanks for all the comments. An answer to the question might have been
nice.;-)

Something from the Bulgin Buccaneer range, perhaps?

--
Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

stevelup wrote:
stevelup wrote:

Neutrik Powercon
http://tinyurl.com/vtczu

Actually, they are not waterproof...

The only thing I can think of is that which has already been suggested
- the 16A CEEFORM connector.

Steve

They're rare, but IIRC 8A versions exist, considerably smaller

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with btinternet dot com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 1 Dec 2006 10:12:06 -0800, stevelup wrote:

Neutrik Powercon

Actually, they are not waterproof...

The only thing I can think of is that which has already been suggested
- the 16A CEEFORM connector.

They are only IP44 (I think) RS have some IP67 2A/250v AC connectors:

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/se...avl%3auk&N=429
4739578%204294731242&forwardingPage=search&name=Si teStandard&obs=fObs&cal
@ @@
@&BV_EngineID=ccceaddjhhdmmhdcefeceeldgondhgh.0&ca cheID=uknetscape

http://masl.to/?Y1C821C4E

or for 16A:

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/se...avl%3auk&N=429
4739578%204294731241&forwardingPage=search&name=Si teStandard&obs=fObs&cal
@ @@
@&BV_EngineID=ccceaddjhhdmmhdcefeceeldgondhgh.0&ca cheID=uknetscape

http://masl.to/?M1E812C4E

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 10:12:06 -0800, stevelup wrote:

Neutrik Powercon

Actually, they are not waterproof...

The only thing I can think of is that which has already been suggested
- the 16A CEEFORM connector.

They are only IP44 (I think) RS have some IP67 2A/250v AC connectors:

But they can take being left lying on the ground in the rain for months
on end. I suppose if you wash the car with a pressure washer that's not
enough, but otherwise plenty IMNSHO.

Chris