Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Doh - need to open washing machine door

I've loaded my Hoover Performa washing machine with contents of walking boot
bag which also contained a tin of wax. Don't particularly want to run the
full cycle so I've stopped but how do I get the door open? I left it turned
off for several hours but the lock is still locked. The drum is not full of
water so opening the door should be okay.

Of course I lost the manual years ago.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Rob.

PS. I've submitted a help request on www.hoover.co.uk but of course they
aren't there at the moment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Any ideas?

Doesn't matter - put it on the slow spin cycle which only gently turned the
drum for a couple of mins. Managed to retrieve it now :-)

Cheers, Rob.