Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIYsquad

Hello

I recently bought a web domain name "diysquad.co.uk"

does anybody want to do anything with me and this name?

I was thinking...... linking diy..ers/tradesmen from all over the
country, linking them into one task force to cover the whole of the UK.

If mrs minny from manchester needed a curtain rail fully fitted, she'd
goto diysquad.co.uk and then look up manchester and then find a
suitable tradesman.

When everything is up, running and succesful, with many hits daily, we
sell the whole lot to B & Q.

all thoughts or suggestions welcome..

Lefty xx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22 Nov 2006 02:46:29 -0800, "Lefty" wrote:

Hello

I recently bought a web domain name "diysquad.co.uk"

does anybody want to do anything with me and this name?

I was thinking...... linking diy..ers/tradesmen from all over the
country, linking them into one task force to cover the whole of the UK.

If mrs minny from manchester needed a curtain rail fully fitted, she'd
goto diysquad.co.uk and then look up manchester and then find a
suitable tradesman.

It wouldn't then be d-i-y, would it?

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nope

its just as I wrote

diysquad.co.uk

Lefty x

Frank Erskine wrote:
On 22 Nov 2006 02:46:29 -0800, "Lefty" wrote:

Hello

I recently bought a web domain name "diysquad.co.uk"

does anybody want to do anything with me and this name?

I was thinking...... linking diy..ers/tradesmen from all over the
country, linking them into one task force to cover the whole of the UK.

If mrs minny from manchester needed a curtain rail fully fitted, she'd
goto diysquad.co.uk and then look up manchester and then find a
suitable tradesman.

It wouldn't then be d-i-y, would it?

--
Frank Erskine

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lefty wrote:
Nope

its just as I wrote

diysquad.co.uk

Lefty x

But if mrs minny from Manchester wanted a curtain rail fitting, she's
unlikely to search for 'diy'

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Frank Erskine
writes
On 22 Nov 2006 02:46:29 -0800, "Lefty" wrote:

Hello

I recently bought a web domain name "diysquad.co.uk"

does anybody want to do anything with me and this name?

I was thinking...... linking diy..ers/tradesmen from all over the
country, linking them into one task force to cover the whole of the UK.

If mrs minny from manchester needed a curtain rail fully fitted, she'd
goto diysquad.co.uk and then look up manchester and then find a
suitable tradesman.

It wouldn't then be d-i-y, would it?

And there are plenty of websites doing much the same

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-11-22 10:46:29 +0000, "Lefty" said:

Hello

I recently bought a web domain name "diysquad.co.uk"

does anybody want to do anything with me and this name?

I was thinking...... linking diy..ers/tradesmen from all over the
country, linking them into one task force to cover the whole of the UK.

If mrs minny from manchester needed a curtain rail fully fitted, she'd
goto diysquad.co.uk and then look up manchester and then find a
suitable tradesman.

When everything is up, running and succesful, with many hits daily, we
sell the whole lot to B & Q.

all thoughts or suggestions welcome..

Lefty xx

Sorry, but no. I don't like dealing with lefties.... :-)

Also, it's not very original, is it?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Owain wrote:
I recently bought a web domain name "diysquad.co.uk"
does anybody want to do anything with me and this name?
I was thinking...... linking diy..ers/tradesmen from all over the
country, linking them into one task force to cover the whole of the UK.
If mrs minny from manchester needed a curtain rail fully fitted, she'd
goto diysquad.co.uk and then look up manchester and then find a
suitable tradesman.

Wouldn't that be galmisquad.co.uk? (get a little man in ...)

Do just love the new B&Q handyman service. Brand new Minis to run around
in. Just the thing for carrying tools and materials...

--
*Procrastinate now

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:56:30 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Do just love the new B&Q handyman service. Brand new Minis to run around
in. Just the thing for carrying tools and materials...

How do they get Poles in ?

8-)( =Sharp intake of breath.

DG