Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Draining a Vokera Linea max

Hello,

I have recently found that I need to drain my CH system .
Unfortunately I cannot see a draining tap on the layout diagram of the
Linea max within the user manual. Could anyone tell me where abouts
this is situated on this make of boiler?

Thank you for your time on this.

Conz

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 01:25:57 -0800, longcp wrote:

Hello,

I have recently found that I need to drain my CH system .
Unfortunately I cannot see a draining tap on the layout diagram of the
Linea max within the user manual. Could anyone tell me where abouts
this is situated on this make of boiler?

Thank you for your time on this.

There should be drain points elsewhere in the system you might not even
have to drain the boiler depending on where it is and what you need to do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for the rply. I cant find any other drain points on the system
apart from maybe taking a line of a ground floor radiator. I'll have a
look around some more.

On Nov 22, 5:42 pm, Ed Sirett wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 01:25:57 -0800, longcp wrote:
Hello,

I have recently found that I need todrainmy CH system .
Unfortunately I cannot see a draining tap on the layout diagram of the
Lineamax within the user manual. Could anyone tell me where abouts
this is situated on this make of boiler?

Thank you for your time on this.There should bedrainpoints elsewhere in the system you might not even

have todrainthe boiler depending on where it is and what you need to do.

The FAQ for uk.diy is athttp://www.diyfaq.org.uk
Sealed CH FAQhttp://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/SealedCH.html
Choosing a Boiler FAQhttp://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/BoilerChoice.html
Gas Fitting Standards Docs hehttp://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/GasFittingStandards

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 04:06:10 -0800, longcp wrote:

Thanks for the rply. I cant find any other drain points on the system
apart from maybe taking a line of a ground floor radiator. I'll have a
look around some more.

On Nov 22, 5:42 pm, Ed Sirett wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 01:25:57 -0800, longcp wrote:
Hello,

I have recently found that I need todrainmy CH system .
Unfortunately I cannot see a draining tap on the layout diagram of the
Lineamax within the user manual. Could anyone tell me where abouts
this is situated on this make of boiler?

Thank you for your time on this.There should bedrainpoints elsewhere in the system you might not even

have todrainthe boiler depending on where it is and what you need to do.

Please don't top post; you have been warned. I read downwards.
You system would not be the first to have been installed without adeqaute
drain points.

The FAQ for uk.diy is athttp://www.diyfaq.org.uk
Sealed CH FAQhttp://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/SealedCH.html
Choosing a Boiler FAQhttp://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/BoilerChoice.html
Gas Fitting Standards Docs hehttp://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/GasFittingStandards

Vokera Linea 24 boiler Tim Steele UK diy 0 December 18th 05 10:39 PM
Vokera Linea 24 Hot Water Problem carl897 UK diy 0 December 12th 05 10:18 PM
Vokera Linea Combi Boiler Sunny UK diy 1 December 1st 05 07:42 PM
Vokera Linea 28 Boiler.... MrMoosehead UK diy 7 November 14th 05 12:13 AM
Vokera Linea 24 Heat exchanger removal shug UK diy 6 March 7th 05 10:27 AM