Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shortenting meal watch bracelet

Not sure how off topic this is but I do want to do it myself.
OK if I'd bought it from a shop they would have done it for me but I'm
bought off the internet.
Its an accurist watch, not with a Z fixing which look a lot easier to
shorten. Its a double sided affair that looks like it can only be
shortened by removing a link.

Any suggestions?

Chris

What's Better than a Good Home-Cooked Meal [email protected] Home Ownership 3 August 22nd 06 07:15 AM
I need a manual for a Dazey vacuum seal-a-meal sam III SweetDragonlady Electronics Repair 2 August 21st 06 04:29 AM
Watch out watch out theres a bodger about! tarquinlinbin UK diy 3 November 12th 05 07:25 PM
Laminated bracelet JYS31 Woodturning 2 October 3rd 05 09:55 AM
Bracelet inspired by a thrust bearing Abrasha Metalworking 23 July 18th 05 06:37 AM