Posted to uk.d-i-y
MikeH MikeH is offline

Default Shortenting meal watch bracelet

wrote:
Not sure how off topic this is but I do want to do it myself.
OK if I'd bought it from a shop they would have done it for me but I'm
bought off the internet.
Its an accurist watch, not with a Z fixing which look a lot easier to
shorten. Its a double sided affair that looks like it can only be
shortened by removing a link.

Any suggestions?

Chris

I had a similar problem with a Casio watch that I recently bought from
an internet seller. Try calling or emailing the supplier - it's bound
to be a common question. I found mine very helpful. In my case the
inner surface of each link had a small hole in it into which you have
to insert a suitably hard metal tool (I used the end of a pair of
circlip pliers which happened to be just the right size). The 'inside'
of the link could then be slid to one side to unlock it. Not
particularly easy to do, but OK after you've done it once or twice.

Mike