Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Painting - post-damp proofing

I had a chemical DPC installed (booo, hiss I hear you cry!) and the
usual renovation plaster repair to the wall done about 6 months ago and
I'd like to paint the wall as I doubt the two-tone look will catch on.

The existing paint is Dulux Rich Matt, water-based. Is this ok to use?

Thanks. Ed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ed_Zep wrote:

I had a chemical DPC installed (booo, hiss I hear you cry!) and the
usual renovation plaster repair to the wall done about 6 months ago and
I'd like to paint the wall as I doubt the two-tone look will catch on.

The existing paint is Dulux Rich Matt, water-based. Is this ok to use?

Thanks. Ed.

Sorry to push this back up the list but can anyone confirm?

Many thanks, Ed.

OT mailbox post? Bruce L. Bergman Metalworking 0 March 26th 06 07:22 PM
Damp proofing garage walls James Varty UK diy 1 January 7th 06 05:51 PM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM
advice sought - builder's idea for damp proofing a basement Antony UK diy 8 June 30th 04 05:46 PM
Results: renewing fence post for third time Peter Bull UK diy 3 January 23rd 04 02:06 PM