Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Well wadda ya know

British Gas have just contacted me via email now that they know I'm
changing supplier.

After several attempts at phoning them and 4 emails they've finally got in
touch with me.

They're bleedin taking the p*ss.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote:
British Gas have just contacted me via email now that they know I'm
changing supplier.

why has it taken you so long ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Curious wrote:
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote:
British Gas have just contacted me via email now that they know I'm
changing supplier.

why has it taken you so long ?

It hasn't, I've only been with them a month.

;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

If you would like reconsider your decision to leave British Gas, or have
any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

This has got to be a joke surely. lol

Kind regards

Michael Emmett

house.co.uk - the online home of British Gas

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite