Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Erudite Electrician.

Is what I'm aiming to become - However, my maths is a bit lacking! I wonder
if anyone might suggest a good and understandable "Electricians" maths
excercise(s) book(s) covering such topics as; phasor diagrams and cable
calcs etc.

Or any other learning media.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Innumerical wrote:
Is what I'm aiming to become - However, my maths is a bit lacking! I wonder
if anyone might suggest a good and understandable "Electricians" maths
excercise(s) book(s) covering such topics as; phasor diagrams and cable
calcs etc.

Or any other learning media.

The Brian Scadden books are quite easy to follow - plenty of step by
step examples through the calcs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...ternodeltdcomp

There are three books in a series - the design one would probably be the
most appropriate for your needs, but you could also look at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...ternodeltdcomp
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...ternodeltdcomp

If you want something that is just about calcs then this might be good:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...ternodeltdcomp

--
Cheers,

John.