Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Secondary glazing

I inherited secondary glazing with panels which slide up & down.
However, the panels won't stay up because most of the small white clips
which fit into the side rails are missing. Does anyone know where I can
get these? I can email a pic of the clips. I obviously don't know the
make but have tried Anglian & Everest & they don't seem to recognise
them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"chris" wrote:
I inherited secondary glazing with panels which slide up & down.
However, the panels won't stay up because most of the small white clips
which fit into the side rails are missing. Does anyone know where I can
get these? I can email a pic of the clips. I obviously don't know the
make but have tried Anglian & Everest & they don't seem to recognise
them.

Can you up-load an image or two to http://www.imagehost.ro/ or similar?
Someone might recognise these clips. Crittall still do secondary glazing
(http://www.crittall.co.uk/) and Polycell used to. You probably realise that
if these units were installed years ago then the chance of finding spares is
very slim.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cats Whiskers wrote:
"chris" wrote:

I inherited secondary glazing with panels which slide up & down.
However, the panels won't stay up because most of the small white clips
which fit into the side rails are missing. Does anyone know where I can
get these? I can email a pic of the clips. I obviously don't know the
make but have tried Anglian & Everest & they don't seem to recognise
them.

Can you up-load an image or two to http://www.imagehost.ro/ or similar?
Someone might recognise these clips. Crittall still do secondary glazing
(http://www.crittall.co.uk/) and Polycell used to. You probably realise that
if these units were installed years ago then the chance of finding spares is
very slim.

Meow. Yes, let us sniff a picture.

NT

Sealing secondary glazing units David Neale UK diy 12 June 18th 06 11:19 AM
secondary Glazing keith UK diy 5 March 8th 06 07:11 AM
Insulating a victorian end terrace house. (Secondary Glazing?) anthony james UK diy 15 March 15th 04 04:52 PM
Secondary Double Glazing Owain UK diy 2 August 10th 03 06:26 PM
Secondary double glazing for patio doors? John Smith UK diy 0 July 20th 03 11:27 PM