Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default otTIMMMMmmmm-BER!

Quote from Dubbya:

"I see a number of strong young men here who would make good
soldiers," responded Mr. Bush. "Why haven't you volunteered? Anybody
can pound nails and saw boards, but it takes a real man and a true
patriot to join the service and defend our freedom. We have many young
women in the military on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan. Do
they have more courage than you? I'd hate to think so."

Quote from a construction worker:

I'd like to see that sheltered fatass build a house."

I like the term "sheltered fatass" almost as much as most of the more
vituperative epithets aimed at the monkey.

Sadly when his reign of terror ends in a couple of years he is going to
be replaced by a politician. So all that will change is that we'll get
bull**** instead of monkey ****. How long has the sock puppet got? Any
idea? Someone on the box recently, said a few months. Is it really so?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 8, 5:48 am, "Weatherlawyer" wrote:
Quote from Dubbya:

"I see a number of strong young men here who would make good
soldiers," responded Mr. Bush. "Why haven't you volunteered? Anybody
can pound nails and saw boards, but it takes a real man and a true
patriot to join the service and defend our freedom. We have many young
women in the military on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan. Do
they have more courage than you? I'd hate to think so."Quote from a construction worker:

I'd like to see that sheltered fatass build a house."I like the term "sheltered fatass" almost as much as most of the more

vituperative epithets aimed at the monkey.

I could not dig; I dared not rob;
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What lies will serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?

Kipling, "Epitaph for a Statesman"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com,
Weatherlawyer writes

Quote from Dubbya:

"I see a number of strong young men here who would make good
soldiers," responded Mr. Bush. "Why haven't you volunteered?

I think that a better reply would be "Why haven't you ?"

his skiving and draft avoidance is hardly a secret anymore

or his getting off drink driving, the illegal abortion for a woman he
got pregnant etc etc

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from raden contains these words:

or his getting off drink driving, the illegal abortion for a woman he
got pregnant etc etc

I notice Rumsfeld has just described his years in office as a
"privilege". As a lawyer I assume he is fully aware of the etymology of
the word.

--
Skipweasel