Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Slugsie

Default Moving a toilet...

How easy would it be for someone with limited plumbing skills (I've added an
outside tap, and re-routed a few pipes before now) to move a toilet....
about 8 inches to one side? I feel confident about doing the water
supply/over flow bits, but it's the soil pipe that worries me. Currently the
soil pipe comes straight out the back of the toilet, through the wall, along
a couple feet of pipe, and into the main stack. I want to reposition the
toilet to one side making it closer to the stack.

What's the best way? Would I be better off getting a plumber to do this for
me (against the spirit of the group I know, but would save me dealing with a
pipe smelling of poo ), and how much should I expect to pay for such a
job?

TIA

--
/Slugsie