Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Energy Saving Bulbs Flashing When Off

Hi all

I know this topic has kinda been covered here
http://tinyurl.com/875tt

And that topic did do a good job of explaining why my bulbs have little
flashes when off, but not how i can go about fixing the problem.

I do not really want to get an electician in as the costs would negate
the savings i intend to make by using this kind of bulb, so if there is
a cheap or easy fix i would be thrilled to here about it.

Regards
Dave

Energy Saving Bulbs Guy King UK diy 0 May 1st 06 12:27 AM
Short spiral energy saving bulbs Dave UK diy 10 January 10th 06 11:01 AM
Life expectancy of low energy light bulbs Steve Jones UK diy 14 February 11th 05 02:49 PM
Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM
GE Energy Saving Light Bulbs JimM UK diy 16 September 9th 03 06:08 PM