Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Radiator heat

So.

My living room radiator acting wired.

It have two valves one on each side (no trv) we use to open and close
one valve in order to get more or less heat.
Accidently some one touch the other valve (the one you not spouse to
touch) and from than the radiator become colder. It is still warm but
not burning as it uses to be before.

I try to play with it but I cant get it to work as it was I was
thinking that if both sides are open all the way it should give you to
most high heat. What am I doing rung? Do I need to close the out valve
to create a pressure in the radiator in order to get more heat? or do I
need to open them both all the way in order to get more heat I want
that radiator to be on full blast.

Thanks for the help.