Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where can I get...

A short length of rigid pipe with an internal diameter of 57or 58mm?

Does anyone know? (In case anyone is interested, I am trying to make a
photo adapter for a telescope.)

Many thanks,

Sean

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi Chris - I've sent a couple of emails to you about this. Let me know
if you're sill interested in parting with one of these rolls!

Many thanks,
Sean

wrote:

Will plastic do? I have some 57mm ID, 3mm wall, 295mm long, brown.
Pretty rigid, you can barely squeeze it between thumb and fingers of
two hands. Centres of chart recorder rolls I knew would come in handy
if I kept them long enough.

e-mail me if interested.

Chris (SE London)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
ups.com...
A short length of rigid pipe with an internal diameter of 57or 58mm?

Does anyone know? (In case anyone is interested, I am trying to make a
photo adapter for a telescope.)

Many thanks,

Sean

You will probably get what you want here
http://www.hrollet.co.uk/tube.html
but it could be expensive.

Nick.