Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lithofin stainstop - not where it's wanted

OK, I'm in the doghouse (again).

Put some Lithofin stainstop onto our fireplace (good) but a drip fell onto
the fire surround (bad) and I didn't see it until today (very bad) worse
still I didn't see it until it was pointed out by SWMBO who (to put it
mildly) expressed dissapproval.

Any way to get it off (the fire surround is matt black painted steel)?

Paul