Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default MOT fail ?

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

NT explained :
Did the computerised VT30 (failure notice) actually say 'drooping
filaments' !?
There is no such failure item with this description.

It never got as far as actually failing, any repairs needed to be done
would be done then a pass certificate issued. Which what set me off
wondering about the validity of such a fault. Had I been paying the
bill, I certainly would have queried it at the time.

It's really useful querrying it now.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i