Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default hi everyone

i am chines girl .
at the first time i enter the UK.D-I-Y,pls support me !
i want to practise my english with you .pls contact with me freely
..MSN
Posted to uk.d-i-y

hi,are you interest in china ?
welcome to visit china.

Staffbull 写�:

wrote:
i am chines girl .
at the first time i enter the UK.D-I-Y,pls support me !
i want to practise my english with you .pls contact with me freely
.MSN

Has anyone heard the "I like Chinese" song by the Python crew ?? I'ts
rather funny :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "jean"
saying something like:

hi ,nice to meet you.i want to make friends with you,and spare my happy
with you.
jean.
Osprey ???

Get your coat, Rick; you've pulled.
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

jean wrote:
hi,are you interest in china ?
welcome to visit china.

Staffbull 写�:

Que joke from Full Metal Jacket :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "jean"
saying something like:

hi ,nice to meet you.i want to make friends with you,and spare my happy
with you.
jean.
Osprey ???

Get your coat, Rick; you've pulled.

seems like .. now wait for a picture :-)