Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drips and splatter

Hi all,

I've been adding to my newly-decorated flat with a projector screen
painted on the wall (http://www.goosystems.co.uk). I'm not an
experienced decorator (as you'll see .

All was fine until I painted the black border. I was a bit haphazard,
and there are a few splatters / drips of black on my matt mocha wall
and gloss white skirting board! I've left it to dry rather than trying
to get fancy while it's wet.

What's the best way to rectify? Just get a really small brush and
paint over the black bits? Sand the black bits? Both? What about
trying to scrape them off with a Stanley blade?

Also, when I removed some of the masking tape, a very small amount of
paint was lifted but stayed attached to the wall - can I just
overpaint it or do I have to scrape any paint that has been lifted off?

Antony