Junior Member

Question Connecting CM67 to Sundial (plan S)

I wish to connect a Honeywell CM67 programmable thermostat to a Honeywell Sundial Plan Wiring Centre (S plan).

The sundial terminals for room stat are 1, E, 2, 3. The CM67 terminals are N, L, L, A, B, C, D, E.

Which connects to which?

Many thanks for any advice given.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Connecting CM67 to Sundial (plan S)

"Bloggs" wrote in message

I wish to connect a Honeywell CM67 programmable thermostat to a
Honeywell Sundial Plan Wiring Centre (S plan).

The sundial terminals for room stat are 1, E, 2, 3. The CM67 terminals
are N, L, L, A, B, C, D, E.

Which connects to which?

Many thanks for any advice given.

You can download the installation instructions from the Honeywell web site:
http://content.honeywell.com/uk/home...l/CM/cm67i.pdf
and this may help:
http://content.honeywell.com/uk/home...on%20Guide.PDF

Live connects to A, neutral to B with my very similar CM900 which I have
just fitted.

Mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 21:46:53 +0100, Bloggs
wrote:

I wish to connect a Honeywell CM67 programmable thermostat to a
Honeywell Sundial Plan Wiring Centre (S plan).

Now there's an idea for combining old and new technology - integrate a
real sundial and a programmable thermostat. Have a bank of thermistors
attached to the gnomon of a sundial to control the timing, slope and
intensity of the heating system in the building...

--
Frank Erskine
Junior Member

Thanks, Mark. The central heating all works OK now, but I can't get the boiler to fire for the hot water, even though it did prior to the introduction of the room thermostat. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bloggs wrote:
MarkK Wrote:
...-

http://tinyurl.com/m83ux

Live connects to A, neutral to B with my very similar CM900 which I
have
just fitted.

Mark

Thanks, Mark. The central heating all works OK now, but I can't get
the boiler to fire for the hot water, even though it did prior to the
introduction of the room thermostat. Any ideas would be appreciated.

You left the immersion heater on?

Thats what I did..when testing it all..the immersion stat was set hotter
than the boiler stat.