DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   crossing mains cables at right angles (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/176846-crossing-mains-cables-right-angles.html)

Staffbull September 22nd 06 10:32 PM

crossing mains cables at right angles

On the kitchen install there is one run that would be better if two
cables crossed at 90, they would both be in the "zones" I was just
wondering if this is OK, or is there an issue with possible eddy
currents as one would be drawing a large amount of current (hob) and
the other a "nats chuff" 8w flourescent.

thanks

Andrew Gabriel September 22nd 06 11:07 PM

crossing mains cables at right angles

In article .com,
"Staffbull" writes:
On the kitchen install there is one run that would be better if two
cables crossed at 90, they would both be in the "zones" I was just
wondering if this is OK, or is there an issue with possible eddy
currents as one would be drawing a large amount of current (hob) and
the other a "nats chuff" 8w flourescent.

No problem.

--
Andrew Gabriel