Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone know a good online wall tile supplier ?

Does anyone know a good online wall tile supplier ?

(Have already looked on ebay)

TIA,

woodglass

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I have recently used www.wallsandfloors.uk.com. Good prices, large
range, good website. They send out samples for 1/2 the normal purchase
price. Delivery was prompt.

woodglass wrote:
Does anyone know a good online wall tile supplier ?

(Have already looked on ebay)

TIA,

woodglass

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14 Sep 2006 00:46:01 -0700, wrote:

I have recently used
www.wallsandfloors.uk.com. Good prices, large
range, good website. They send out samples for 1/2 the normal purchase
price. Delivery was prompt.

I know you can get samples but I think I would still prefer to actually go and
see tiles "in person" but each to his own .

As for that site it's another that has one of my pet hates .."unexpected sounds"
until you look for the mute button .

I almost fell off my seat last night when I went to the
http://www.irwin.co.uk/ site and thought I was being attacked by a Harrier jet
as my speakers were up quite a bit .Go there and you'll see what I mean .

Stuart .

Router Table & Assy Supplier - Good Experience Bill C Woodworking 0 January 24th 05 07:35 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Repair 16 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Tiling Advice - Any good reason I cant use mortar as Wall Tile Adhesive SledgehammerSteve UK diy 12 December 22nd 03 04:16 PM
HELP: vertical foundation crack in new construction Zhixin Tang Home Ownership 25 October 26th 03 01:53 PM