Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Heh!

A reply from screwy about the kitchen units I post in the *Screwfix*
thread.

Dear Mr Joe Bloggs

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, all products from our Big Stuff range can only be delivered
to a UK mainland address and therefore certain quantity limits are applied.
I apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact us.

Regards

A C
Customer Services

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:33:29 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote:

A reply from screwy about the kitchen units I post in the *Screwfix*
thread.

Dear Mr Joe Bloggs

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, all products from our Big Stuff range can only be delivered
to a UK mainland address and therefore certain quantity limits are applied.
I apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact us.

Regards

A C
Customer Services

Don't understnd what the problem is .???..where do you stay .??

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

A reply from screwy about the kitchen units I post in the *Screwfix*
thread.

Dear Mr Joe Bloggs

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, all products from our Big Stuff range can only be
delivered to a UK mainland address and therefore certain quantity
limits are applied. I apologise for any disappointment this may
cause.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact us.

Regards

A C
Customer Services

Don't understnd what the problem is .???..where do you stay .??

You don't understand? I don't understand the reply.

I was asking why kitchen cabinets where being sold in purchases of six
minimium only and thats the reply I got

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

A reply from screwy about the kitchen units I post in the *Screwfix*
thread.

Dear Mr Joe Bloggs

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, all products from our Big Stuff range can only be
delivered to a UK mainland address and therefore certain quantity
limits are applied. I apologise for any disappointment this may
cause.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact us.

Regards

A C
Customer Services

Don't understnd what the problem is .???..where do you stay .??

You don't understand? I don't understand the reply.

I was asking why kitchen cabinets where being sold in purchases of six
minimium only and thats the reply I got

Perhaps they think you live offshore.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
A reply from screwy about the kitchen units I post in the *Screwfix*
thread.

Dear Mr Joe Bloggs

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, all products from our Big Stuff range can only be delivered
to a UK mainland address and therefore certain quantity limits are applied.
I apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact us.

Regards

A C
Customer Services

It's obviously to do with delivery costs. I recently ordered some
windows and the delivery charge was £45 regardless of the number of
windows. It's basically the cost of putting the van and driver on the
road.

They obviously don't believe customers will pay the delivery charge for
a single cabinet.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Heh! WTF has delivery got to do with it?

I just wanted to know why they where selling the units in a purchase
of six only.
If I had intentions of buying I'd pick them up myself.

Awaiting another reply to the mystified response.

I got it.

PMSL

I am currently on annual leave until 2 October at 8am. Please forward any
urgent correspondence to . Thank you.

Regards

A C
Customer Services