Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default diy passport photo

Dave wrote:
Anyone know if the passport office will accept photos taken with a (home)
digital camera 3.1Mpix?
The reason I ask is that the blurb says the pictures must not be trimmed! So
even if the pic is otherwise ok, unless it can be printed (not cut to) the size
they state they won't accept it? Thinking about it maybe guillotining it
accurately would be ok? Just wondered anyway - before spent £££ on the P.O.
photo booth.

we did our little boys one using a home camera but then trimmed the
photo and took it to Jessops, 49p for 8 passport size photos with
borders. Took it to post office check and send counter who said they
couldn't process application as it had been started online and so
wasn't hand written..(hmmmm..). Also advised that picture was likely
too dark. New passport in hand 10 days later.

diy passport photo Tournifreak UK diy 51 August 8th 06 05:35 PM
diy passport photo John Rumm UK diy 0 August 6th 06 03:45 AM
diy passport photo steeler UK diy 0 August 6th 06 01:00 AM
diy passport photo Graham. UK diy 1 August 6th 06 12:35 AM
Magic Photo, easily blend your digigtal photo onto another image [email protected] Woodturning 0 April 14th 06 12:32 AM