Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Freeview and multiple aerials.

I have 2 TV aerials, one for Yorkshire and one for Central. I was thinking
of getting a freeview box, but before I do was wondering if the fact I'm
receiving two differant sets of stations will cause any problems?

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Dark Angel
writes
I have 2 TV aerials, one for Yorkshire and one for Central. I was thinking
of getting a freeview box, but before I do was wondering if the fact I'm
receiving two differant sets of stations will cause any problems?

Take a look at:-
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....frm/thread/7b2
bca102f50dd45/a273da59af2d92e4?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#a273da59af 2d92e4

or to put it another way:-

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z1EC2647D

I asked a vaguely similar question a few weeks ago.
Still haven't tried it out yet though.
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dark Angel" wrote in
:

I have 2 TV aerials, one for Yorkshire and one for Central. I was
thinking of getting a freeview box, but before I do was wondering if
the fact I'm receiving two differant sets of stations will cause any
problems?

No, I've got two aerials combined - Anglia and London.

I get the channels from Anglia (some of them, I can't get them all),
duplicated on my channel list, in the 800s, and I can go to London (or
Anglia on a good day) local progs

mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I seem to remember seeing somewhere a Topfield freeview PVR with twin tuners
that had separate antenna sockets for each tuner ? I guess that could be
used with two antenna with no interference problems ?

Chris