Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

Default Light switch description

It's a 1G 1W 10AX light switch.

Now I know that the 1G means one switch and 1W means one way, but what
does the 10AX mean?

TIA.

--
Frank
Posted to uk.d-i-y

F wrote:
It's a 1G 1W 10AX light switch.

Now I know that the 1G means one switch and 1W means one way, but what
does the 10AX mean?

TIA.

10A rated maybe? I.e. suitable for use on 6A lighting circuits?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

On 21/07/2006 13:43 The Natural Philosopher wrote:

10A rated maybe? I.e. suitable for use on 6A lighting circuits?

Ah! Thank you. It's Screwfix 93075:
' Marbo 1G 1W 10AX Sw'
'10AX. Fully rated for fluorescent and inductive loads. BS EN 60669-1'.

--
Frank

Light switch problem John Home Repair 5 April 2nd 06 02:59 PM
Anyone, Advice please - another electrical light switch puzzle thingŠ wilma harrington Home Repair 11 February 19th 06 02:19 PM
Adding a single light to a dual switch light system Tom Edelbrok Home Repair 9 January 8th 05 08:40 PM
3 Speed Fan Switch Replacement--what is the light kit? blakesq Home Repair 0 January 2nd 05 04:02 PM
Two switch stairway light wiring question Dan Home Repair 6 February 7th 04 04:19 PM