Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SWW SWW is offline
Junior Member

Default Misted double glazing

Some of our double glazed windows are misted up between the panels. As a short term solution (while we get the money together to replace them) is there any way to demist them so we can see out ??? Someone suggested drilling two holes in the corner of the panes and extracting the "wet air" with a vacuum cleaner. Don't know how I would drill glass though ?

Double glazing - two misted windows Nozza UK diy 16 November 2nd 12 12:41 PM
How to tell if double glazing has "popped"... Mike Deblis UK diy 19 January 17th 06 04:44 PM
load bearing double glazing TP UK diy 6 July 4th 04 12:00 PM
Installing Your Own Double Glazing SuzySue UK diy 22 February 2nd 04 09:21 AM
modern double glazing and heat/radiation The Natural Philosopher UK diy 2 August 12th 03 02:22 AM