Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Haines

Default Adjustable length rail to help old folks climb out of bath?

Can anyone please tell me of suppliers who sell the simple, unheated
type of chrome towel rail? I want to put one on the wall over the
bath, to provide something solid for my Dad to hang on to when he's
getting in and out of the bath. I'll need to screw it firmly to the
studs in the partition wall, hence the need for adjustable rail
length.
--
Bill Haines