Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc

Default someone on here was regretting not buying an aldi generator

If it was you then I've just nipped to the Aldi in hythe this lunchtime and
they still have stacks of them. If you still want one then don't assume
they have all been sold (I was suprised to see how long these have hung
around).

Dunno what they are like - but would be interested in peoples experiences
if they have got one.

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Topref

"dmc" wrote in message ...

If it was you then I've just nipped to the Aldi in hythe this lunchtime
and
they still have stacks of them. If you still want one then don't assume
they have all been sold (I was suprised to see how long these have hung
around).

Dunno what they are like - but would be interested in peoples experiences
if they have got one.

Darren

Yes the details of the original posting a

Post called "aldi 2.2kw long run generator" dated the 12.6.06 at 12.22pm and
the posters name was Chris Bacon:

Jason wrote:
"DMac" wrote...
"DMac" wrote...
did anyone buy this last sunday - is it any good?

anyone?

I saw the advert, and it looked pretty good for £150. But could I think of
personal use to justify buying one? No. Sorry.

I had to resist like mad to avoid buying one. Now I regret it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

dmc wrote:
If it was you then I've just nipped to the Aldi in hythe this
lunchtime and they still have stacks of them. If you still want one
then don't assume they have all been sold (I was suprised to see how
long these have hung around).

Because its not an everyday item that could be used frequently.
Basically for, if you work on jobs that have no electrickery or no access
to electrickery. ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "Topref" contains these words:

I had to resist like mad to avoid buying one. Now I regret it.

Still some in Telford on Saturday.

--
Skipweasel

Steps to select a generator 9/9 AllEmailDeletedImmediately Home Ownership 0 February 25th 06 09:08 PM
Portable Generator Wiring to Transfer Switch Pop Home Repair 10 November 26th 05 12:19 AM
Earthing Sparks UK diy 17 December 8th 03 10:57 PM
Generator Grounding PoP UK diy 10 November 13th 03 12:29 PM
Generator Experience [email protected] Home Ownership 10 October 12th 03 01:28 AM