Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Need to buy a long (bendy?) pole (to stick out a window) that a small satellite dish can clamp on to

I have a 30cm satellite dish (for sky digital)

It's excellent as I can't get freeview and I live in an apartment (do
dishes allowed)

At the moment - OLD FLAT - It just sits on the window sill (due to
position of window facing correct place in the sky)

But in MY NEW FLAT - SEE PHOTOS - I have to have the dish stick out by
about two feet, then point it 90 degrees to the left (bad wording -
hard to explain)

so...

Where can i buy a pole that I can stick out the window (PLEASE SEE
PHOTO - A SPECIFIC GAP) and how on earth can I stop it falling out ?

Please see photos he

http://homepage.mac.com/ash.morgan/PhotoAlbum3.html

Windows [email protected] Home Repair 7 January 21st 06 01:06 PM
The Pointy Stick Compendium Project charlie b Woodworking 59 March 2nd 05 09:28 PM
How Dish Network Setup 4 Receivers in a House? [email protected] Home Repair 18 March 2nd 05 05:00 PM
Siting a satellite dish using satellite eclipse with the sun Roger UK diy 8 October 15th 04 01:46 AM