Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Default help identifying these fasteners

Jeff Hartley wrote:
Hi all,

What I am looking for are those "back to back" fasteners that are used
to connect two kitchen units together. They consist of two female
threaded bosses with an allen key head at one end and a piece of
threaded bar. When you screw the fasteners together, a female boss at
either end of the screwed rod and through the two units, they are
drawn together. I'm looking for stainless steel if possible or plated
if not.

If you know the industry name for these things, I can then do a search
myself but if you know a supplier that would be brilliant.

many thanks for any help.
Regards, Jeff.

I used some leftover Ikea allen bolts and domed nuts with a couple of
washers to take up the slack but any allen bolts and nuts with washers
would do the job.