Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Default On-Site guide, just what is that picture?

If you have a brown cover on site guide to hand, have a look at page
170. Anyone know what the symbology on the bottom left of the diagram is
supposed to represent? Anglepoise lamp and a game of swingball?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

John Rumm wrote:

If you have a brown cover on site guide to hand, have a look at page
170. Anyone know what the symbology on the bottom left of the diagram is
supposed to represent? Anglepoise lamp and a game of swingball?

Oops brain fart, no that is a bath...

I mean bottom *right* (with the page in the correct orientation to view
the diagram) not left!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Wade

John Rumm wrote:

I mean bottom *right* (with the page in the correct orientation to view
the diagram) not left!

Good question - desk light and telephone? - or robot arm with LAN
interface?...

--
Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton

Andy Wade wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

I mean bottom *right* (with the page in the correct orientation to view
the diagram) not left!

Good question - desk light and telephone? - or robot arm with LAN
interface?...

Amazing - this thread has had me laughing out loud and I haven't even
seen the picture!

Mathew

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message .com
from "Mathew Newton" contains these words:

Amazing - this thread has had me laughing out loud and I haven't even
seen the picture!

Any chance of a quick scan going somewhere we can all see it?

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Guy King wrote:

Amazing - this thread has had me laughing out loud and I haven't even
seen the picture!

Any chance of a quick scan going somewhere we can all see it?

OK, the full page:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/pg170.jpg

Closeup:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/hairdrier.jpg

--
Cheers,

John.

Black Walnut Question tdstr Woodworking 19 April 12th 06 08:42 PM
Craft site Michael Woodturning 5 April 24th 05 07:37 PM
Bandsaw Blade Guide Opinions MP Toolman Woodworking 10 November 2nd 03 05:01 AM
Fisher cassette heads bg Electronics Repair 5 July 30th 03 05:04 AM