Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
Joe Smith

Default "Box of assorted voicers please"

I was in my £1 shop recently and saw it was selling a compartment tray
with assorted washers. On the front label it said "Voicers".

I wonder what was happening there that day? :-))
Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson

"Joe Smith" wrote in message
I was in my £1 shop recently and saw it was selling a compartment

tray
with assorted washers. On the front label it said "Voicers".

I wonder what was happening there that day? :-))

Did you call out for one ?

AWEM

Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
Part P

"Joe Smith" wrote in message
I was in my £1 shop recently and saw it was selling a compartment tray
with assorted washers. On the front label it said "Voicers".

I wonder what was happening there that day? :-))

I once saw "ovulating" electric fans advertised on a market stall.

Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
RB News

"Part P" wrote in message

"Joe Smith" wrote in message
I was in my £1 shop recently and saw it was selling a compartment tray
with assorted washers. On the front label it said "Voicers".

I wonder what was happening there that day? :-))

I once saw "ovulating" electric fans advertised on a market stall.

They were possibly only on sale for a short period . . .

Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
John

"RB News" wrote in message

"Part P" wrote in message

"Joe Smith" wrote in message
I was in my £1 shop recently and saw it was selling a compartment tray
with assorted washers. On the front label it said "Voicers".

I wonder what was happening there that day? :-))

I once saw "ovulating" electric fans advertised on a market stall.

They were possibly only on sale for a short period . . .

Surely there would have been a market trader's apostrophe - "Ovulating
Fan's" Next to the Camera's that take digital photo's.

John

Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
rrh

I once saw "ovulating" electric fans advertised on a market stall.

They were possibly only on sale for a short period . . .

Yes but repeated every four weeks.

Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
Bikini Whacks

In article ,
says...
I once saw "ovulating" electric fans advertised on a market stall.

They were possibly only on sale for a short period . . .

Yes but repeated every four weeks.

They were red ones presumably.
Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Part P wrote:
I once saw "ovulating" electric fans advertised on a market stall.

Well, I suppose they do do a sort of wobbly...

--
*Don't byte off more than you can view *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "Part P" contains these words:

I once saw "ovulating" electric fans advertised on a market stall.

Eggcellent!

--
Skipweasel
Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.misc,uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "Part P" contains these words:

I once saw "ovulating" electric fans advertised on a market stall.

Wonder if this eBay shop can make you cough up?
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Consumptive...nic-Base-in-UK

--
Skipweasel