Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default update to the magpie story

I've just seen a magpie pulling what I thought was a twig from halfway down
our tree. The original nest was at the top.

It was another of those white 'gothic arch' (actually more Norman, being
rounded) garden bed edging things. It flew off to a neighbouring roof before
taking it into a much smaller cupressus a few gardens away.

And my bloomin' camera battery was dead!

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Mike Halmarack" ... wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:00:20 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I've just seen a magpie pulling what I thought was a twig from halfway
down
our tree. The original nest was at the top.

It was another of those white 'gothic arch' (actually more Norman, being
rounded) garden bed edging things. It flew off to a neighbouring roof
before
taking it into a much smaller cupressus a few gardens away.

And my bloomin' camera battery was dead!

Mary

The birds been watching to many property programs. It must have a lot
of enthusiasm considering it's last disaster. :-)

Now there's a thought - perhaps it's on reality tv?

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:44:23 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I've just seen a magpie pulling what I thought was a twig from halfway
down
our tree. The original nest was at the top.

It was another of those white 'gothic arch' (actually more Norman, being
rounded) garden bed edging things. It flew off to a neighbouring roof
before
taking it into a much smaller cupressus a few gardens away.

And my bloomin' camera battery was dead!

Mary

The birds been watching to many property programs. It must have a lot
of enthusiasm considering it's last disaster. :-)

Now there's a thought - perhaps it's on reality tv?

Mary

Dunno. Rarely expose myself to reality and then only by accident.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Mike Halmarack" ... wrote in message

Now there's a thought - perhaps it's on reality tv?

Mary

Dunno. Rarely expose myself to reality and then only by accident.

It was awhatsitquestion.Rhetorical.

I've never seen 'reality tv'. Just heard about it. They talk about it here
all the time :-)

Mary

OT=: The Darkest Days ( long , old story but good read anyway ) Gunner Asch Metalworking 4 August 23rd 05 11:10 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Metalworking 7 December 22nd 04 09:47 PM
eScrew Dave Jackson Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 01:54 AM
Funny story about metal [email protected] Metalworking 10 December 20th 04 05:26 PM
Funny story about repair [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 20th 04 03:35 AM