Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Mabbett

Default USB battery charger wanted

Hi,

I'm looking for a USB battery charger for AA/ AAA cells, like the one on
this wholesaler's page. Anyone know where I can get one, in the UK or
on-line, please?

http://www.everfast.com.hk/catalog/u...a-aa-p-78.html
--
Andy Mabbett
Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards: http://www.no2id.net/

Free Our Data: http://www.freeourdata.org.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Andy Mabbett writes:

Hi,

I'm looking for a USB battery charger for AA/ AAA cells, like the one on
this wholesaler's page. Anyone know where I can get one, in the UK or
on-line, please?

http://www.everfast.com.hk/catalog/u...a-aa-p-78.html

Different style, but CPC BT02716

--