Junior Member

Default Central Heating Problem

Hi

First time poster so Im sorry if I am not in the right forum.

I have a Honeywell CM67ng remote CH box.
The connection between the remote box and the receiving unit appears to have been broken.

How can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:16:54 +0100, joe public
wrote:

Honeywell CM67ng

What state are the LED's on it showing?

If it has a Reset, have you tried it?

Any interference evident before ir went off, like someone near to you
with one?

Flashing Battery symbol?

Have you moved the room unit to a new place?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , joe public
writes

Hi

First time poster so Im sorry if I am not in the right forum.

I have a Honeywell CM67ng remote CH box.
The connection between the remote box and the receiving unit appears to
have been broken.

How can I fix it?

Replace the batteries ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

wrote:

Hi

First time poster so Im sorry if I am not in the right forum.

I have a Honeywell CM67ng remote CH box.
The connection between the remote box and the receiving unit appears to
have been broken.

How can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Replace the batteries in the remote part and then follow the procedure
to reassociate the receiver with it. If you don't have the
instructions, they are downloadable from Honeywell's web site.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:16:54 +0100 Joe public wrote :
I have a Honeywell CM67ng remote CH box.
The connection between the remote box and the receiving unit
appears to have been broken.

There's a special way to get the two talking to one another again - it's
in the instructions (haven't got a copy to hand).

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bryer
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:16:54 +0100 Joe public wrote :
I have a Honeywell CM67ng remote CH box.
The connection between the remote box and the receiving unit
appears to have been broken.

There's a special way to get the two talking to one another again - it's
in the instructions (haven't got a copy to hand).

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]
Hi All

Thank you for your replys.

I have not moved the unit and I have changed the batteries.
On the receiver box there is one constant green light and one flashing red light.

I have been to honeywells website but it will not allow me to download the instructions.
What is this "special way" to get them talking again.

Thank you for your ongoing help

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills

joe public wrote:

Hi All

Thank you for your replys.

I have not moved the unit and I have changed the batteries.
On the receiver box there is one constant green light and one flashing
red light.

I have been to honeywells website but it will not allow me to download
the instructions.
What is this "special way" to get them talking again.

Thank you for your ongoing help

The Honeywell site seems to be back on-line again. Is this the installation
manual you need - if not, there are lots more to choose from?
http://content.honeywell.com/uk/home...on%20Guide.pdf

--
Cheers,
Roger