Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart

Default Shower Switch Location

My present electric shower is presently powered by a 45 A Fused Connection Unit
near to the CU and then has a pullcord switch mounted near the shower . As part
of my bathroom renovation I am putting in 10mm cable and will either replace the
existing 6mm or juust leave it in place for future use to avoid any upheaval
,probably the former .
What I was wondering ( but not necessarily adopting) was whether the pullcord
switch is really necessary .Could the shower not be operated by using the switch
on the FCU when the shower was to be used ?....just a thought .

Stuart

Switch wiring question [email protected] UK diy 9 January 9th 06 05:38 PM
Shower Switch Position t60 UK diy 2 March 12th 05 01:04 AM
3 way switch disaster (long but interesting) RB Home Repair 8 July 23rd 04 02:18 PM
Double-pole single toggle switch vs. 3-way switch? East Coast Home Repair 5 June 26th 04 01:05 AM