DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plastic tube with 28mm internal bore? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/152811-plastic-tube-28mm-internal-bore.html)

jim_in_sussex April 10th 06 05:35 PM

Plastic tube with 28mm internal bore?

25mm plastic conduit (internal bore around 22mm) makes an ideal sleeve
for 15mm copper tube passing through a wall.

I've looked and looked over the years but never found anything with
quite such a good fit for 22mm tube.

There's about 3mm all round a 15mm tube with 25mm conduit. Based on
that the tube needs to be around 28mm internal dia or 31mm o/d.. 32mm
waste is around 35 o/d - rather more play than ideal.

Any suggestions please?

TIA

John Stumbles April 10th 06 06:52 PM

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:35:26 -0700, jim_in_sussex wrote:

25mm plastic conduit (internal bore around 22mm) makes an ideal sleeve
for 15mm copper tube passing through a wall.

I've looked and looked over the years but never found anything with
quite such a good fit for 22mm tube.

There's about 3mm all round a 15mm tube with 25mm conduit. Based on
that the tube needs to be around 28mm internal dia or 31mm o/d.. 32mm
waste is around 35 o/d - rather more play than ideal.

Any suggestions please?

28mm Hep20, but expensive unless you have offcuts