Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Myers

Default wanted B&Q discontinued ceramic floor tile fusion brick (GREY)

Hi,

This is a long shot but thought I might as well ask than not. I have
broken a ceramic floor tile in the bathroom in my house and don't have
any spare.

Its from B&Q but has just been discontinued, they now do a brown/beige
version of the same tile, but not the mainly grey with a bit of brown
one I want. Its called "fusion brick" or at least the brown version
is.

Crappy mobile phone pics:

http://www.firedome.karoo.net/IMAGE_077.jpg
http://www.firedome.karoo.net/IMAGE_078.jpg

Been two the 2 B&Q places local to me, no luck.

Can anyone help?

Mike
--
Mike Myers
ICQ 1312739
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling

Mike Myers wrote:
Hi,

This is a long shot but thought I might as well ask than not. I have
broken a ceramic floor tile in the bathroom in my house and don't have
any spare.

Obvious question that you've probably thought of.
Any hidden, or mostly hidden tiles?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

If tile done the job check behind bath panel that's where most tiles put any spare ones

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...re-349275-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/03/2021 18:31, John wrote:
If tile done the job check behind bath panel that's where most tiles put
any spare ones

I think he may have given up by now as the question was asked 14 years ago.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John wrote

If tile done the job check behind bath panel that's where most tiles put
any spare ones

You're a bit late, that was asked 14 years ago.

--
For full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...re-349275-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 09:08:31 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"