DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to throw away obsolete electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/149668-how-throw-away-obsolete-electronics.html)

Grimly Curmudgeon March 24th 06 01:07 AM

How to throw away obsolete electronics

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Holly, in France"
saying something like:

BTW and relating to another
thread, I hear the Poles are doing well. and doing a good job in Ireland
atm, is that your experience?

Bit of a two-edged sword that one. Ot1h, the Poles are well-regarded by
most as being hard-working and reliable; otoh, they're often prepared to
work for half the going rate and employers love them for that, but
others don't.
--

Dave