Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric Underfloor Heating - AHT Heating

Hi all,
I am new to this and I am only posting my question after reading a
bunch of threads regarding the electric underfloor heating. I am
rennovating a large apt (230 m2) and I am looking into underfloor
heating. I am between the conventional water pipe system vs the
electric heating system.

My question is really if someone out there has used the AHT-Heating
systems which seem promising and promise great energy savings (assuming
a well insulated house). The edge of this technology is that it uses an
amorpous alloy ribbon that increases the actual heat transfer area over
more widely used wires and has a much lower profile of 20-30 microns.

Has anyone used this system? I would like to hear some comments on it.

Thanks for your input.

CQ