Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Light off 15A circuit

I have a cupboard that had the cylinder and immersion in. I have fitted
a high flow combi so this cupboard needs smartening up. The immersion
cable and switch is in there, and the cable also had the fridge/freezer
off it too (not right I know). Now the cable has only has the
fridge/freezer off it. I want to fit a light and switch in this
cupboard. Do I need a fused spur with a 5 amp fuse inside? Or can I
use the existing cable, which is on a 15A mcb at the CU, without any
other protection?

TIA

Bathroom light circuit dead. JBG UK diy 9 February 27th 05 02:10 PM
constructing a led light circuit Shockwave UK diy 3 November 14th 04 11:27 PM
changing a light bulb Joe Home Repair 6 March 8th 04 06:30 PM
Light bulb malfunction Oldylocks Home Repair 12 February 5th 04 01:51 PM
anyone know how to diagnose a faulty Choke / Ballast in fluorescent light circuit nick UK diy 14 July 7th 03 02:01 PM