Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Huh!

snowing in liverpool. :-)

--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
snowing in liverpool. :-)

sorry aboot this,wrong group. :-)
--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:19:58 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

snowing in liverpool. :-)

Enough to hide it?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Andy Dingley wrote:
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:19:58 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

snowing in liverpool. :-)

Enough to hide it?

Which the ground? don't be silly takes more than a snow drift to hide LFC.
:-P

--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson

snowing in liverpool. :-)

Our car is under a good inch of snow in L14 :-}

--
--- Please add "newsgroup" in the subject of any personal replies ---
--- My anti-spam address has "ngspamtrap" & @btinternet.com in it ---

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

wrote:

snowing in liverpool. :-)

Enough to hide it?

Which the ground? don't be silly takes more than a snow drift to hide LFC.

I'm surprised. The rounders team at the local girls school seems more
adventurous than that lot...... and they can walk alone (tm).

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
snowing in liverpool. :-)

Our car is under a good inch of snow in L14 :-}

Do you mean that the depth of the snow is your car plus 1"?

That's deep!

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
snowing in liverpool. :-)

sorry aboot this,wrong group. :-)

back to by.d.g then?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike

Colin Wilson wrote in
t:

snowing in liverpool. :-)

Our car is under a good inch of snow in L14 :-}

You drive a dinky toy? At least the hubcaps will be safe for a bit ;-)

mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

mike wrote:
Colin Wilson wrote in
t:

snowing in liverpool. :-)

Our car is under a good inch of snow in L14 :-}

You drive a dinky toy? At least the hubcaps will be safe for a bit
;-)

mike

Shouldn't pose a problem for him...he'll take yours next time you're team
are playing away. :-P

--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson

Our car is under a good inch of snow in L14 :-}
Do you mean that the depth of the snow is your car plus 1"?

Nope, just the covering layer :-}

That's deep!

No, only your thoughts :-)

--
--- Please add "newsgroup" in the subject of any personal replies ---
--- My anti-spam address has "ngspamtrap" & @btinternet.com in it ---
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
Our car is under a good inch of snow in L14 :-}

Do you mean that the depth of the snow is your car plus 1"?

Nope, just the covering layer :-}

That's deep!

No, only your thoughts :-)

I prefer profound.