Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield

Default DIY Dremel

dave used his keyboard to write :
I've rediscovered a small 24 VDC motor (dremel sized) that I'd fitted with a
"pin chuck" (from 20 years ago!). I was just wondering if dremel accessories
would fit? The chuck can take a max diam of 3mm shaft. Would that be too
small? Thanks

The pin chucks take jaws of varying size to accomodate different sized
accessories.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

DIY Dremel Dave Baker UK diy 1 February 27th 06 06:08 PM
Dremel tool problem [email protected] Metalworking 12 January 20th 06 02:32 AM
Feedback on Dremel 400-4/70H (from Home Depot) blueman Woodworking 1 January 4th 05 06:49 PM
Full Selection of Dremel Tools & Accessories blokemn Metalworking 1 January 4th 05 06:14 AM
Dremel Multi Tool or Cheaper alternative? DC UK diy 21 February 28th 04 04:40 PM