Posted to uk.d-i-y
Boiler man

Default Sorry to all - it was a hoax.

Greetings.
I would like to give all members a big apology because the incident
about the Keston c25 was a hoax I just wanted to see what would have
realy happend.
P.S.I still have my old block-the BAXI.

Sorry from
Boiler man

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:18:32 -0800, Boiler man wrote:

Greetings.
I would like to give all members a big apology because the incident
about the Keston c25 was a hoax I just wanted to see what would have
realy happend.
P.S.I still have my old block-the BAXI.

Nice try, but you were soon rumbled. You might have got further if you
had stuck with the original story. The more I think about it the more I
reckon it would be just about impossible to get black smoke out of a
premix burner flue. The flame would go out if the mixture got too rich.
Admittedly running for a long while with mixture too rich would lead to
sooting.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

For which read: "I'm a ****wit and you guys made me realise it"

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
RedOnRed

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On 22 Feb 2006 07:18:32 -0800, Boiler man wrote:

a hoax I just wanted to see what would have
realy happend.

For which read: "I'm a ****wit and you guys made me realise it"

--
Nigel M

Now if he had only suffered a bizarre type writing death during writing
it... it really would have been worthy of a Darwin Award.