Posted to uk.d-i-y
newbie

Default Brick stamp - W3029?

Hi there, does anyone know which brick company would stamp there bricks

W3029? I noticed Ibstock conveniently stamp their bricks - 'Ibstock',
so
am I guessing/hoping the W3029 is an identifier of some sort. The brick

are a light salmon/pinkish colour and are rusticated. Any help greatly

received.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message . com,
newbie writes
Hi there, does anyone know which brick company would stamp there bricks

W3029? I noticed Ibstock conveniently stamp their bricks - 'Ibstock',
so
am I guessing/hoping the W3029 is an identifier of some sort.

What, you have two bricks with the same number on ?

one must be a forgery

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On 12 Feb 2006 10:44:04 -0800, newbie wrote:

there bricks
their bricks

Now I'm confused. Or do you mean "they're bricks"?

Funny, someone was asking the same question earlier today.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Nigel
Molesworth writes
On 12 Feb 2006 10:44:04 -0800, newbie wrote:

there bricks
their bricks

Now I'm confused. Or do you mean "they're bricks"?

Funny, someone was asking the same question earlier today.

Was it in conjunction with a joke about camels by any chance ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

newbie wrote:

Hi there, does anyone know which brick company would stamp their bricks W3029?

I know someone who had his bricks stamped with his name and tried to
complete a tower to the heavens that God once put a stop to.

A very sad specimen of mortal.
(But not a number.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
newbie

raden, sarcasm seems to be a theme in your responses.

Yes, original post was deleted due to a grammatical error but not
quickly enough for ****s like you to jump at opportunity of ridicule..

Why don't you stick to you motorcycle group...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
newbie

raden, sarcasm seems to be a theme in your responses.

Yes, original post was deleted due to a grammatical error but obviously
not quickly enough

Why don't you try alt.comedy.standup or alt.****s.iam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
newbie writes
raden, sarcasm seems to be a theme in your responses.

Yes, original post was deleted due to a grammatical error but not
quickly enough for ****s like you to jump at opportunity of ridicule..

Why don't you stick to you motorcycle group...

Ooh - a bite

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
newbie writes
raden, sarcasm seems to be a theme in your responses.

Yes, original post was deleted due to a grammatical error but obviously
not quickly enough

Why don't you try alt.comedy.standup or alt.****s.iam

This you too ?
"You see I asked for advice as nice as possible, because I have
absolutely no
knowledge of bikes and were to get information.
In short I value others opinions.

But you always get a tedious little tit with a rude and abrupt manner,
who jumps at the opportunity to humiliate others.

people like lozzo fail in every aspect of there lives and see others as
fair game to put down, they trawl through endless messages seeking some
poor bugger who has been stupid enough to admit any weakness so they may
deliver a personal insult in a camp faggoty manner.

It gives me little pleasure to know that I could beat the **** out of
him.Or that I may beat his boyfreind up til he begs for mercy.

Please try and grow up , and dont be obvious"

I notice your thread in UKRM has had the subject changed to "****"

Sums you up doesn't it

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On 14 Feb 2006 12:18:18 -0800, newbie wrote:
Yes, original post was deleted due to a grammatical error but obviously
not quickly enough

And just how are you going to "delete" said post? Do you understand
what you are doing? Both postings had the same dumb error anyway.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the usenet.

--
Nigel M