Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Sarcastic gits lol

http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/hand...kits_for_Ladie

Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/hand...kits_for_Ladie

Whoops! s never made it.
http://tinyurl.com/82pg8
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
david lang

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Whoops! s never made it.
http://tinyurl.com/82pg8

Have you not seen the toolkits IKEA do? Hammer, screwdriver & bit set,
adjustable spanner, all good quality for a £5?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:13:03 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/hand...kits_for_Ladie

Whoops! s never made it.
http://tinyurl.com/82pg8

I've been looking for something like this for SWMBO for ages. I'm
far enough away from home that I can float the idea without the risk
of a slapping.

A couple of years ago, B&Q had a small range of powertools intended
for ladies. The marketeers had made them lilac and pale blue, curvy
and slightly smaller than normal.

They didn't seem to be selling like hot cakes.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

david lang wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Whoops! s never made it.
http://tinyurl.com/82pg8

Have you not seen the toolkits IKEA do? Hammer, screwdriver & bit
set, adjustable spanner, all good quality for a £5?

What the diff between them and the hammer a man has and why cant a woman
use the same hammer that the man has.

Have you noticed it comes in a vanity style case.
:-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grumpy owd man

Anybody noticed that the toolkit is in a nice cutsey little heart shape?
and that the roadside kit advises the need of a second battery so that
the jumper cables will work...bless

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:26:13 GMT, "david lang"
wrote:

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Whoops! s never made it.
http://tinyurl.com/82pg8

Have you not seen the toolkits IKEA do? Hammer, screwdriver & bit set,
adjustable spanner, all good quality for a £5?

Yes, but it's probably called Ingrid rather than Barbara. Does it
come in a curvy light blue plastic case with an 84 page "How To" book?
(How to do what, we don't know of course.)

There's £33 difference right there and you don't have to go to IKEA to
buy it, which is at least worth the same again - think of what you
save by not doing that.

Furthermore, you're saving nearly £10 from list price.

Seems like a steal to me.

.... or could be cold steel....

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark

Grumpy owd man wrote:
Anybody noticed that the toolkit is in a nice cutsey little heart shape?
and that the roadside kit advises the need of a second battery so that
the jumper cables will work...bless

http://toilette-humor.com/images/b&d.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , The3rd Earl
Of Derby writes
david lang wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Whoops! s never made it.
http://tinyurl.com/82pg8

Have you not seen the toolkits IKEA do? Hammer, screwdriver & bit
set, adjustable spanner, all good quality for a £5?

What the diff between them and the hammer a man has and why cant a woman
use the same hammer that the man has.

Have you noticed it comes in a vanity style case.
:-)

The roadside one has a funnel - is this for doing a Paula Radcliffe ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:37:50 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , The3rd Earl
Of Derby writes
david lang wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Whoops! s never made it.
http://tinyurl.com/82pg8

Have you not seen the toolkits IKEA do? Hammer, screwdriver & bit
set, adjustable spanner, all good quality for a £5?

What the diff between them and the hammer a man has and why cant a woman
use the same hammer that the man has.

Have you noticed it comes in a vanity style case.
:-)

The roadside one has a funnel - is this for doing a Paula Radcliffe ?

???

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Mark wrote:

Grumpy owd man wrote:

Anybody noticed that the toolkit is in a nice cutsey little heart shape?
and that the roadside kit advises the need of a second battery so that
the jumper cables will work...bless

http://toilette-humor.com/images/b&d.jpg

That fits the womans use to a T :-)

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Helen Deborah Vecht

Andy Hall typed

The roadside one has a funnel - is this for doing a Paula Radcliffe ?

???

Oui-oui...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Grumpy owd man wrote:
Anybody noticed that the toolkit is in a nice cutsey little heart
shape? and that the roadside kit advises the need of a second battery
so that the jumper cables will work...bless

Damn! and I thought my heart was kidney shaped. ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/hand...its_for_Ladies

At first glance, it looked to me like 'BARBARA 30 PIECE DO IT YOUR SELF
TOOLKIT BK24214' had a mirror on the inside of the kit...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup

Mark wrote:
http://toilette-humor.com/images/b&d.jpg

Damn was reading this thread and I thought 'I know I'll look for THIS
picture and post it' but you beat me to it.
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley

On 30 Jan 2006 16:44:27 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

At first glance, it looked to me like 'BARBARA 30 PIECE DO IT YOUR SELF
TOOLKIT BK24214' had a mirror on the inside of the kit...

Gerstner fit mirrors and they don't come any more "proper" than their
toolchests.
http://www.gerstnerusa.com/toolchests/42.htm